Saturday, February 4, 2012

Cause there'll be no sunlight..


It pushed me through the misery knowing that something great waits for me at the end of the road. Imagine a glass is what you are, and you're walking all the way to the finishing end, and someone throws a rock at you, its like there was no use for you to have come that far, when the whole reason why you were walking the road was shattered into pieces? This is what life is. Things happen, and you just have to deal with it, i guess. Cause i know, that this is not the end. I know what pain is, but i'll strive to get what i deserve. I will.
I hate this right now, and i wish i had you beside me to get me through this misery, but i guess its just wishful thinking. I guess no one is to be blamed for this, but its truly unfair.
Missed you too much already. I just wish i could walk away from this. 
I give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment